SummerSchool Utrecht offers a limited number of campus accommodations at Utrecht University College campus, about 10 minutes by bike from the conference venue. All rooms have basic facilities, bathrooms, kitchenette, and living room are shared. Sheets and blankets, as well as basic cutlery will be provided.
- Reservations only on full-week basis
- arrival and keys hand-out: Saturday July 8, 12:00-18:00 am or Sunday, July 9, 12:00-18:00
- departure: Friday July 14, or Saturday, July 15
- Accommodation is based on self-catering, no food provision on campus
- Assignment of rooms will be at the moment when you receive the keys to your accommodation
- Please notice that you have only applied for housing, not for the conference.
- Create a personal user account via https://www.utrechtsummerschool.nl/?code=M49&type=application&sub=checkapp
- Activate your account by clicking the link in your e-mail you will receive
- Browse to http://www.utrechtsummerschool.nl/registration
- Apply for the course “Study of the Commons – Housing” (X1, all the way down on the list)
- Wait for approval of your application (by e-mail)
- Secure your room by paying the housing fee.